Thank you for your interest in submitting a story to Grey_Space. Please read through the guidelines below, and use the embedded form to send in your anonymous submission.
- Speak to your own experience, not on behalf of others.
- Stories from any geography, not just Silicon Valley, are welcome.
- Keep story identities anonymous.
- Similar stories are welcome – demonstrating the frequency of a particular situation or inappropriate behavior helps shed light on the problem.
- Submit as many stories as you like!
- All genders are encouraged to share.
- After stories are submitted they will be edited for grammar, and to ensure anonymity. By submitting a story, you are agreeing to have your story edited in the ways mentioned above.
- Submitted stories will be posted at the discretion of Grey_Space.
- When writing, remember that the purpose of sharing a story is to help others learn from your experience. With that in mind, please try to elaborate on any insight or personal growth you had as a result of this experience.
- Choose a 4-digit PIN number you can use to come back and edit your post. Just resubmit your edits to the story using this form and enter in the same 4-digit PIN so we can assure it’s the original author.
Thank you for sharing your story!
If you want to make edits to your story after it has been submitted, just submit a second version of the story with edits incorporated and your original PIN. You can also get in touch to share modifications you’d like to make or give general site feedback.